I was tagged by Jen over at Writing with Pryde to answer 73 questions about me based on the Vogue 73 questions video interview series. There are some interesting questions here, have a read!
1. What is your usual Starbuck’s order?
Iced caramel latte at the moment, I prefer my coffee cold!
2. What does your workstation look like right now?
I work on the sofa and as it’s the summer holiday and I’m looking after my friend’s kids, my workstation is currently covered in Children!
3. All time favourite food?
I really can’t make a choice between cheese and chocolate.
4. Favourite author?
As a former librarian this is a really hard question but I’m going to say Margaret Atwood. Ask me a different day and you might get a different answer though.
5. What do you think of open relationships?
I can’t imagine it working for me but each to their own.
6. Favourite video game?
I haven’t played a video game since I was about 13 so, Tetris?
7. Guilty pleasure treat?
Binge watching trashy reality TV like Catfish or Teen Mom.
8. Favourite film?
9. Favourite book?
The Passage Trilogy by Justin Cronin. I love post apocalyptic fiction and this is some of the best.
10. Twitter or Instagram?
I’m old fashioned (or just old?) Facebook.
11. Desktop or laptop?
12. Best advice you’ve ever received?
They won’t buy the cow if you’re giving the milk away for free.
13. What project are you working on right now?
Surviving the 6 weeks holidays.
14. Favourite colour?
Green, all shades.
15. Did you get good grades at school?
Good enough to get to uni but not great because I was always bunking off (sorry Mum)
16. Dream job?
17. Played any sports?
Only if you count horse riding.
18. Do you have a degree?
Yes, I have a Masters in information and library management.
20. What is your favourite kind of blog post to do?
The funny ones that just flow as I write them.
21. What do you like to collect?
I’m more of a minimalist than a collector. I have a lot of books though.
22. Describe yourself in 3 words?
Organised, proactive, hungry.
23. If you were a rapper what would your rapper name be?
Rapper McRap Face.
24. Who was the last person you dmed?
I sent my friend some picture of our kids playing together.
25. What’s on the top of your wish list right now?
26. Hogwarts House?
27. How many tattoos do you have?
None, could never find a design I could commit to.
28. What are you most grateful for this year?
Being able to work from home doing things I love.
29. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you this month?
We put a deposit down on the aforementioned puppy.
30. What’s the best thing that’s happened to you today?
It’s 35 degrees and I’m looking after 4 kids. It’s not awful but doesn’t have a huge number of highlights!
31. What’s the best thing ever?
32. Favourite season?
33. Favourite holiday?
Christmas, could take or leave the rest.
34. Which fictional character do you relate to most?
35. Do you like surprises?
No, I’m a control freak.
36. What’s the biggest surprise you ever got?
Lucky for me, my friends and family are aware I don’t like surprises.
37. What’s a surprise that’s made you cry?
38. What’s the best surprise you’ve ever given anyone?
Can’t say I much like surprising other people either.
39. Do you like muffins?
I like English muffins, toasted with butter…
40. Do you cook often?
Yes, daily unfortunately.
41. What’s your favourite dessert?
Coffee Hagen Dasz with chopped up flake.
42. Is there a dessert you don’t like?
Haven’t met one yet.
43. Cake or pie?
44. What’s your least favourite food?
Rocket. I hate lettuce, I hate pepper and rocket combines the two.
45. What’s your favourite condiment?
Mayonnaise although I didn’t start eating it until I was 25.
46. It’s 4am on a Saturday night, what would you eat?
Cereal if I’m making it. My husband’s cheese on toast if he’s around.
47. If you could teach a college class what would it be called?
“How to find a career that will make you happy”
48. Best animated film?
While there are some animated comedies I like (Rick and Morty, Big Mouth) I cant think of any animated films I like.
49. What had a guy done or said to impress you?
I’ve been with my partner since we were 15, it’s been a while since he tried to impress me but I do recall jumping in a bush was something he did to impress me back then, guess it worked.
50. Best thing to do on a first date?
Something fun like ice skating or a trampoline park
51. Worst thing to do on a first date?
Going for a meal where you have to make small talk.
52. What’s the funniest pickup line a guy can use on a girl?
“When will I see you again?”
53. Best comic book character?
54. What are the three things that are always in your purse?
Keys, purse and lip balm. I frequently forget my phone.
55. Favourite drink?
56. If you could play an historical character who would it be?
57. Kittens or puppies?
We’ll see when I get the puppy.
58. Favourite sushi roll?
Never eaten sushi
59. What kind of lipstick do you use?
None, but I always have lip balm within arms reach.
60. What kind of foundation do you use?
I rarely wear it but it’s probably the same one I’ve used since I was a teenager.
61. Blow dry it air dry?
Air dry it, it’s curly.
62. Who is your fashion icon?
63. Favourite Disney character?
I’m really not a Disney fan.
64. What are you doing tomorrow?
Having a day out with my daughter, cinema and splash park.
65. Movie you laughed the hardest through?
66. Movie that made you cry?
I cry at everything so it really isn’t much of an accolade to make me cry.
67. If you could sing a duet with someone who would it be?
Corey Todd Taylor. He’d drown me out.
68. If your life was a song what would the title be?
An ode to my bed.
69. What’s your favourite animal?
70. Favourite illustrator?
71. Person you want to have coffee with?
72. What’s a country you wish to visit?
Somewhere to see the Northern lights.
73. Best way to decompress?
Read a book.
I now tag the following fab bloggers to answer these questions:
If you enjoyed this post, you can read more about me in the Sunshine Blogger Award Post.