If you’re interested in self employment but not sure what you want to do “Business for Mums” is the right course for you.
Business for Mums can help you to:
- Discover ways to manage childcare (on a budget) while running a business
- Generate business ideas suited to your personality and skills that can work around your children
- Discover the work life balance that you’ve always dreamed of
- Be there for the “milestone moments” while still earning money and achieving satisfaction
- Show your children that it’s possible to follow your dreams.
Stop Waiting for your “Big idea” to Happen
Take the first steps so that you can find a business that can work for you and your family. Business for Mums: Finding the Right Idea for You is all about helping you to identify a business that you’ll both love running, and be successful with. There are lots of Mums who know that they would like to run their own business but are stuck because they don’t have a business idea. This course will help you to solve that problem by generating potential business ideas that you can evaluate against your personality.
You will move from having an interest in running your own business, to having an idea that you’re ready to move forward with.
On the Course You will:
- Make sure that you are suited to self employment
- Get to know your business personality
- Generate some potential Mumpreneur business ideas
- Evaluate your business ideas
- Choose a business
- Create an action plan to move forward
This will ensure that you have the business idea that will give you the life you want.
Every year thousands of women become Mumpreneurs because their jobs don’t offer them the work life balance their family deserves. By choosing the right type self employment they have the flexibility to be there for their children’s milestones.
Structured to Fit in with Family Life
The Business for Mums course has 20 lectures, the majority are video lectures with a few text lectures. They are all. fairly short which makes them easy to fit in around family life. It’s important to set aside some time to complete the course exercises as these are where your real learning will happen.
We’ll explore the risks and benefits of self employment and how they will effect you, as well as the skills you’ll need to be successful. You’ll spend time thinking about your past experiences to help you understand what you really enjoy and what you don’t. You’ll learn some different ways to generate business ideas and explore some ideas that work well for Mums. Once you have your ideas you’ll find out about sources of business information, so that you can learn more about them. You’ll then be evaluating them against your personality to decide which one is right for you. At the end of you course you’ll create an action plan to help you commit to making your dream business a reality.